Parrett windows are an ideal choice for premium extruded aluminum-clad wood windows and doors, especially so when historic accuracy is required. They offer an extensive array of glass and hardware options. All finishes are custom.
Parrett Window Repair
Since 1986, WindowFix has helped homes and businesses throughout New York City repair broken or damaged windows with cost-effective, professional results. We offer a full line of window repair services for your windows, including:
- Double-pane window repairs: When you have failed seals, damaged sashes, or a damaged pane, we can repair the window or replace the insulated glass unit (IGU).
- Broken glass repair: When you need to repair the glass in your window, from accidents to weather damage and vandalism, trust WindowFix. We can replace your glass panes with new insulated glass, safety glass, and more.
- Window frame repair: Has your window frame been damaged by weather, UV exposure, or impacts? We offer window frame repairs for many common problems and replacements when repairs are not possible.
- Window hardware repairs: When you have a damaged lock, a faulty balance assembly, or a damaged window crank mechanism, talk to our window repair experts at WindowFix.
- Window screen repairs: Damaged or torn screens can allow insects in and rob you of a cooling breeze during nice weather when you’re forced to keep it closed. Our experts can repair or replace your window screens quickly and affordably.
Parrett Window Replacement
Whether you want replacement windows for your home or business, or you need efficient, high-quality windows for a new construction project, WindowFix can help. We offer windows for residential and commercial projects and highly efficient windows designed specifically for passive home applications.
We typically recommend a window replacement when you’re experiencing any of these problems:
- Rotting wood frames: The weather can take a huge toll on wood windows, causing the frames to twist, warp, and rot.
- Cracked or broken glass: If you have older windows and the glass is broken, a replacement window may be the best choice. If the frame is still in good condition, replacing the insulated glass unit (IGU) itself may be more cost-effective.
- Fog or condensation between panes: When the seals between the panes in dual-pane windows have failed, a new window or a new IGU may be necessary.
- Difficulty opening or closing your windows: Frames that have warped or twisted may prevent the windows from opening correctly. While repairs may be possible in some cases, a replacement is often the best solution.
- Drafty windows: If you have single-pane windows, loose glass, or warped frames, you may be losing heat in the winter and spending too much on cooling in the summer. Upgrade your windows to save energy and improve comfort in your home or business.
Are You Ready to Increase the Value of Your Property?
Our Customer Guarantee
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest-quality doors and materials available. At WindowFix, we firmly believe in delivering doors at a price you can afford. Contact our team to learn more about our company and the benefits of doing business with our team when you want quality doors in your home or business!
View our Service Guarantee.