Exterior Glass Doors & Installations
WindowFix has extensive experience with the entire range of exterior glass entry systems, each designed to meet a specific need ranging from high-rise residential to complex electrified commercial applications to historical replications per Landmarks Preservation Commission specifications. Our door installation and replacement services will ensure that your door fits and functions flawlessly.
Exterior Glass Door Styles
Sliding doors can have one or more panels that open by means of a sliding track on the bottom or hang from rollers mounted on the top. They are perfect for terraces and patios.
Swing / Hinged
Swinging doors are the most prevalent type of door, characterized by one or more hinged panels that swing to open or close. They can have flat or arched tops, including French doors.
Bi-fold doors, which are also referred to as folding or accordion doors, consist of two or more hinged panels that fold together. They are a highly favored choice for patio doors.
Multi-slide doors have between three and eight glass panels. The panels can stack side-by-side or slide into a wall pocket.
Large openings are easily accommodated with a variety of options. This provides for the widest possible configuration of glazing and truly blurs the lines between outdoors and indoors.
High-traffic commercial storefront doors.
Automatic doors are available in numerous varieties including: sliding, swing, revolving, folding, ICU, security entrance control, and high-speed.
Exterior Glass Door Types & Brands
Arcadia Architectural Products
Arcadia specializes in high-performance, customized aluminum architectural glazing systems for exterior applications. They specialize in terrace doors for high-rise residential and commercial properties. They offer both sliding doors and swinging doors, including a fixed sidelite. All of their painting and anodizing is done in-house.
Origin’s aluminum all-glass bi-folding door system is available as a single or double set. It is completely customizable in terms of size and configuration. The interior and exterior colors can be the same or split with over 150 options. A variety of hardware styles and finishes come with a multi-point locking system. The OS-29 model features narrow nightlines and up to six thermally broken by-pass panels which can be fixed or operating and sized up to 10 feet tall.
Crystal aluminum doors are designed for commercial applications, such as high-rise residential properties, along with commercial and industrial applications. They are heavy-duty thermally-broken architectural doors and are offered in both swing and sliding styles. All units have tempered glass panes and a powder coat finish.
Optimum Steel Doors
Optimum manufactures custom architectural steel doors, including stainless steel and bronze. They also offer fire-rated doors. They are available with a 45-90 minute fire-rated self-closing swinging door.
Wood + Wood Clad Doors
Marvin Doors draw their inspiration from how people really live. Marvin offers 6 solid wood species options with 8 finish options and heavy-duty extruded aluminum clad wood exterior glass doors in 19 colors plus custom, four architectural styles, and numerous glazing and hardware options.
Modern Exterior Glass Doors
We offer the Marvin Modern exterior glass doors which are designed for large openings and have narrow sightlines. If you are looking for a grand panoramic multi-panel door that merges the indoor and outdoor environments, Marvin offers a nearly endless range of styles to accommodate nearly any dimensions.
Gamco aluminum storefronts feature commercial doors designed for the podium level and high-traffic use. They offer the following types of doors:
- Thermally & non-thermally broken doors
- Storefront tubing entrance systems
- Frameless storefront and door systems
- Stick-built curtain wall systems
Automatic Door Systems
ASSA ABLOY offers a range of doors designed to guide and secure traffic, preserve indoor climate zones and seal special areas. They offer contactless automatic door systems that improve energy consumption, safety, and accessibility. Automatic doors are available in numerous varieties including:
Door Services & Information
At WindowFix, we specialize in beautiful, durable glass products. Come to us for any glass door services you require. Here’s what we offer:
- Glass door installation and replacement: We install many types of interior and exterior glass doors, including entry doors with glass panels, hinged French doors, sliding patio doors, bi-fold doors for terraces, and more.
- Glass door repair: Whether the hinges are wearing out or the glass has been damaged by a storm or break-in, trust WindowFix to repair your glass door. We replace broken panes, install new weatherstripping, restore damaged frames and jambs, and fix sticking doors.
- Commercial glass doors: We install and service glass doors for storefronts, office buildings, schools, medical facilities, and more. Let us make your commercial property more beautiful and secure with tempered glass security doors and other solutions.
- Residential glass doors: If you need to repair or replace the glass doors in your house or apartment in New York City, partner with WindowFix for the job. We would be happy to meet your needs with upfront pricing and exceptional results.
Are you unsure whether glass doors are right for your home or business? Consider these benefits:
- Beautiful aesthetic: Glass doors are timeless. Depending on their design, frame material, and configuration, they can complement just about any style.
- Durable performance: With proper manufacturing, glass can be an incredibly durable material. Laminated, tempered, or impact-rated safety glass is a must for any glass door. This added protection against breakage improves safety, security, and longevity.
- Increased natural light: Replacing a solid door with one made of glass means more daylight can come streaming in, making the interior feel more spacious and welcoming.
- View of the exterior: Whether you want to soak up the beautiful vistas beyond your high-rise terrace or you hope to make your storefront more inviting to passersby, glass doors are a must.
- Customizability: You can pick and choose every possible feature of your glass doors, from the frame material to the glazing to the operating style. Whatever custom configuration you have in mind, WindowFix can make it happen!
While it’s possible to install a new door yourself, it’s better to have it done by a professional. Our experts have the tools, knowledge, and experience to ensure your new door is properly installed. Plus, with professional door installation, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- Proper insulation – a properly installed door means optimal insulation to prevent energy from getting out and being wasted.
- Better security – a door’s main purpose is to keep uninvited guests out! Proper installation makes it less likely for your door to fail in doing so.
- Seamless finish – materials such as hinges, glass, and other parts can make installing a door a messy and challenging process. A professional can finish installing your door without leaving behind a mess.
- Protection – without knowing the ins and outs of door installation, there’s a risk of damage to your home or the door itself. With the help of a professional, this can be avoided.
Are You Ready to Increase the Value of Your Property?
Our Customer Guarantee
We are committed to providing our clients with the highest-quality doors and materials available. At WindowFix, we firmly believe in delivering doors at a price you can afford. Contact our team to learn more about our company and the benefits of doing business with our team when you want quality doors in your home or business!
View our Service Guarantee.